metal sunroof cables- wind deflectors

zak2002

Reaction score
All-metal manual sunroof cables- several pairs- for 2002, E9 coupe ,early Bavaria ,early E12 (100$ per pair.I'll pay shipping)Won't break like the plastic ones from BMW which I believe are 100$ plus each. I have them on both my Tii's [email protected]
Also have a few rare original BMW sunroof metal wind deflectors for the same sunroof in various states of workability (from bad as in just the parts) ( to intact- pops up on its own- kind of -but needs tlc). (Not sure about pricing as of yet. Or trade?) Have 2800cs coupe complete with rebuilt 3.5 L engine with 650 edelbrock,close ratio 5-speed, 3:25 LSD (will probably change over to 1.3 motronic)(always looking for whatever's floating by. Looking for long lower chrome piece on interior passenger side panel, upper dash, and all the outer wheel well chrome trim. Wallothnesch has three pieces but not the front left. Just too much stuff laying around the house need more stuff?

zak2002

Reaction score
there is apparently a rumor that the all metal cables are set too high for the BMW's with a minimal amount of work they can be adjusted and made to work I did it and i am no rocket scientist sorry Elon