Misc. Parts for Sale.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have some odd parts laying around that I bought for for different people who had in the meantime found the part elsewhere. Also I have some 2002 parts from the various 02's my son has owned in the past.
I have both front bumper corners with rubber attached that I have no idea what model they are for.
$100 for the pair.

I have about 5 or 6 bumper horns,most have rubber buffers and again I can only assume that they are for an early 2002, but not positive. $40 each.

I have two different amber turn signal lens. One is marked Busch K33275 also marked A1162.
The second lens is much smaller and marked Hella MLB 0 134-2.Also stamped 1305630035.
Either one is priced at $30.

I have a driver's side marina blau kick panel for a 2000CS. Carpet in excellant shape. $40.

I have two complete early 2002 Roundie tail lights complete with chrome bezels and bulb holders. $70 each.

I have a E28 window motor,not sure what window it is for. $30.

I have 2500 Trunk emblem. $20

I have quite a few tools at various prices.

Nice 2500 cluster with gauges. $100

E24 Tool tray. $40.

13 inch wood steering wheel reduced to $100.

SOLD 2500 taillights complete with chrome and bulb holders. $100 each.

2000CS door hinges,may fit E9. $20 each.

2000CS trunk lid hinges,may fit E9. $40 each.

2000CS Hood hinges, may fit E9. $40 each.

2000CS door latches,may fit E9. $40 each.

Passenger's side vent window complete frame with glass. $50

SOLD. Set of E9 tools with tray rubber insert ,no tray , $275.

Set of E24 tools with tray. $275

All above prices are Plus Shipping.
I am not an expert in knowing the values of most of the parts listed,so help me if I'm too high.
Thanks
Koopman

Last edited:

coalboy

Reaction score
I might be interested in the E9 tools. Also need a vacuum regulator with or without distributor (regulator doesn't seem to be available anymore).

Cheers

Simon

coalboy

Reaction score
Picture attached

Cheets Simon
IMG_8096.JPG

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi, I know I have you're email but it will be easier if you PM me with it.
Thanks
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I might be interested in the E9 tools. Also need a vacuum regulator with or without distributor (regulator doesn't seem to be available anymore).

Cheers

Simon
Hi Simon,
I spent a couple of hours going g through a few boxes of various BMW parts my son had from all his past BMWs. I did find a distributor with the vacuum regulator attached. The numbers come up for a 2002 tii. I'm working during if the regulator old work on your distributor?
Thanks
Koopman

coalboy

Reaction score
Its actually the vacuum regulator that I need. I've looked and can't find BMW or Bosch new or a secondhand so I'm at the point of buying the distributor attached.... I was told its possible to modify the distributor to work without the vacuum??

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Its actually the vacuum regulator that I need. I've looked and can't find BMW or Bosch new or a secondhand so I'm at the point of buying the distributor attached.... I was told its possible to modify the distributor to work without the vacuum??
Hi Simon,
If you think the regulator I have will work,will send it to you try. If not you can send it back.
Koopman