Moke

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So I was driving down one the main thoroughfares in town yesterday and glanced over to what looked like a whole row of new Mini Mokes. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea they sold those new. I'll swing by tomorrow or next time I can to take a quick photo, curious what they are going for new. Is this something new to America? It says Moke America. I realize they were originally British built. Funny....had to do a double take.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
So I was driving down one the main thoroughfares in town yesterday and glanced over to what looked like a whole row of new Mini Mokes. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea they sold those new. I'll swing by tomorrow or next time I can to take a quick photo, curious what they are going for new. Is this something new to America? It says Moke America. I realize they were originally British built. Funny....had to do a double take.
Look at page 1 of this thread, the 2 I posted are the new Electric versions.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Cool I will, I figured it would be something like that. I will check that out, running out the door. Thanks.....from afar they looked very similar.