Munich Evolution '73 CS on Ebay

Bwana

Reaction score
I bought my car from Matt, seems to be honest but not overly knowing about Coupes. Bet this one doesn't meet reserve.

A FI CS with A/C? Interesting intake setup, what's it from?

John Buchtenkirch

Reaction score
Note, the photo of the deck lid that shows the missing the tool kit & liner has been dropped as well as any mention of the color change and the fuel injection idling problems that were mentioned in the earlier eBay auctions. I like this car (always had a thing for white sunroof coupes :-D:-D:-D) but just find too many faults to think it’s worth what they are asking, maybe if the car was right under my nose I would have a different attitude after a lengthy inspection. ~ John Buchtenkirch

John Buchtenkirch

Reaction score
Well here is a rather odd one, the auction closed at 9:47 AM Pacific time --- finally with a 25K winner. It was relisted on Craigslist http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ctd/1957975788.html
at 4:35 PM Pacific time. I wonder what happened ??? The new owner
ran down and decided he hated the car and backed out of the deal so quickly it could be relisted less than 8 hours later ? Seems pretty
strange to me but maybe I’m missing the obvious here :confused::confused::confused:? ~ John Buchtenkirch