My 1973 BMW 3.0cs Sunroof Five speed UPDATE

tmh

Reaction score
There was no import duty 2 years ago when I bought an 08 BMW in Vancouver and drove it to Seattle. I agree that spending money on the seats might be a worthwhile investment for the money spent, in my humble opinion.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
If high bid is $72k, plus $3600 in BAT fees...that is $75,600 the last bidder was willing to spend.

I would think you and the highest bidder can work out a deal that's close to your $78k reserve.

DavidE9

Reaction score
If high bid is $72k, plus $3600 in BAT fees...that is $75,600 the last bidder was willing to spend.

I would think you and the highest bidder can work out a deal that's close to your $78k reserve.

I would have thought so as well! Not sure If anyone is interested but I'm flexible on price. $85,000 I think is a great price for a Solid, Euro, sunroof car with a five speed, genuine Alpinas, lsd, original crack free windshield and dash! Don't forget a full basically mint tool kit! ;);)

Last edited:

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would have thought so as well! Not sure If anyone is interested but I'm flexible on price. $75,000 I think is a great price for a Solid, Euro, sunroof car with a five speed, genuine Alpinas, lsd, original crack free windshield and dash! Don't forget a full basically mint tool kit! ;);)
The underbidder, morgan44, based on his past comments, looks like a Canadian who lives in or near Creemore. You may want to try to figure out who he or she is and contact them.

DavidE9

Reaction score
$75,000US for a great E9!
Comes with original wheels, tool kit, extra parts, blue manuals, full mint tool kit! Sweet machine.