My beef with some forum members

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Cheers Don, I've got s nice bottle of Pinot open and drinking a glass in your honor ... A 2010 Walter hansel north coast. Looking forward to drinking a bottle with you in person this fall of some outrageous Pinot

Scott

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Cheers Don, I've got s nice bottle of Pinot open and drinking a glass in your honor ... A 2010 Walter hansel north coast. Looking forward to drinking a bottle with you in person this fall of some outrageous Pinot

Scott

Shawn and I had a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, Domingo Molina from Argentina tonight at a local restaurant, it was very good.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
business dinner tonight had stags leap cab and petite sirah, frogs leap cab, and some pouilly fuisse the name of which escapes me. cheers

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Tears in my eyes.....
Who could forget a pouilly fuisse?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hmmm, well, I can't compete with all that fancy stuff I can't even pronounce, I just had a Singh Ha with Thai food.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Don, next time I am off the wagon (which cannot happen soon enough), I will toast you yet again.

autowerks

Site Donor
Reaction score
UPDATE, went to mechanic shop today, sfdon has sent all the parts to get my E9 on the road again (without getting the money for shipping ahead of time)
It was a pleasure to speak with this great man, I believe this forum should be proud to have a members like sfdon and others that are here to help keep E9 legacy going!
Mr. Don I owe you one and thank you!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This whole board is full of nice people who go a little further for their fellow board members.

Carl Nelson certainly started the idea for me- always stepping up to the plate when I needed help.
It's a great place to hang out.

restart

Reaction score
And it also needs people like you to stir it up. Next time I need free parts I am going to try your technique.
Kidding aside, great role model, for me, of great resolution. Thank you all!