My CSL for sale

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
To you too @Gazz! Indeed, someone with appreciation! Since I’m not in any ‘need’ to sell it, an ideal home will appear, sooner or later. I would like to rebuild another L with all the knowledge I’ve accumulated over the decades, a selected few masters have been involved in educating me!
Hello, What is the price of your gorgeous CSL I have 4 E9 but non are csl if it is the price that I can afford to buy I will or I have to sale sum of my inventory

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
Amazing CSL from one of the most helpful members on the forum. @Keshav has personally helped more forum members than we can count.
I couldn’t agree with you more Markos! Keshav is one of the most knowledgeable, humble and down to earth members Ive had the pleasure of dealing with. If I was in the market for a CSL Keshav’s would be the one . Cheers Peter

giannicsl

Reaction score
Reading the beautiful words Keshav fills me with pride.
I didn’t have the pleasure of shaking hands with him, but on a virtual level I felt his huge humanity and knowledge of the e9 world specifically in the CSL model.
You have all my esteem and gratitude for some advice and information that we exchanged over time.
I hope that his CSL ,how beautiful and unique, goes in hand just as loving.
The price is, in my opinion, too low, compared to the real filth that I see inserted in the web at abominable prices.
This is a reference point for true fans...at times I am hyper critical, but only to facilitate the true knowledge of this wonderful forum...
I remember with great esteem
YANNICK, HENRIC ,and others who for over 20 years have contributed to know these beautiful Bmw.
I hope Keshav is always available with us guys to give us his valuable and impartial suggestions.
Grazie Keshav

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I do have a same wheels but I paint it gold my car is blue and I painted blue on center

20220601_195813.jpg

daicos35

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am going to guess from above these are "weds" wheels. Great wheels, but not quite the same as Keshavs.

Keshavs are replica/original of the original Alpina 20 spoke 3 piece wheels from the mid 70's.

Shape and profile of centres is slightly different (original 20 spoke), and importantly, unlike the weds, will take the alpina lugs, and bmw/alpina centre caps, as used on the csl.

Both are great wheels, but Keshavs are very special IMHO.

By the way, I also bought a set from him!! ha ha. so completely unbiased opinion....