My CSL for sale

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I wonder what I can get for a kidney? o_O

Such a fantastic build by THE guru. Good luck with the sale, my friend; let us all hope it goes to a true fanatic. I look forward to many more years of your advice here on the forum.

Thank you for all the help and friendship these past years,

Ed Z
I second this !!!!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I wonder what I can get for a kidney? o_O

Such a fantastic build by THE guru. Good luck with the sale, my friend; let us all hope it goes to a true fanatic. I look forward to many more years of your advice here on the forum.

Thank you for all the help and friendship these past years,

Ed Z

Dear all,
im very overwhelmed with all that’s being said...... and don’t really know how to respond, nothing can ever beat the friendship and kind words that’s been shown over the last days and years.
TO ALL, those who’ve written and all the other members too, I’m utterly grateful for the words of confidence and what I will take from all this is, to keep on giving till there is nothing left to give.

9AB045A0-D3A5-4B92-84D3-77C57EBDC204.png

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dear all,
im very overwhelmed with all that’s being said...... and don’t really know how to respond, nothing can ever beat the friendship and kind words that’s been shown over the last days and years.
TO ALL, those who’ve written and all the other members too, I’m utterly grateful for the words of confidence and what I will take from all this is, to keep on giving till there is nothing left to give.

View attachment 100010
Thank you.....
I will never forget the last line you
just wrote ........

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
somebody is going to be very lucky to buy an excellent CSL from the gentleman we all know as Keshav. i know that lucky person will have a great experience and buy a great car in the process ... but i suspect they will make a very good friend while doing so. hey its a beautiful csl in tundra, but it also has the provenance of being an original taiga CSL.

LeG9ND

Reaction score
I’d say it doesn’t get much better than this. Keshav to me is the nicest guy in the e9 ranks and certainly one of the most knowledgeable. Now you can buy a very special CSL put together by this worthy custodian. If I had the money I wouldn’t hesitate one second. Looking at what people are willing to bid in online auctions on cars without knowing the history of these cars or the owners…Compared to that, this is a sure bet! Hope I win the lottery soon. Or actually… I might actually prefer him to win the lottery instead.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,
I didn’t think this day would ever come, I had even organized a double sized grave to take it along with me......
Many here know my car to a certain degree and before I write a book on it, I’d rather communicate directly with those who might have a serious interest in a hot rod Csl. This is not for the ones looking for an all original Csl, rather for a Csl with serious Alpina bit’s and lots of umph to it. Original color is Tiaga and if it does come down to it, repainting it won’t be the issue, although the Tundra suits it perfectly and paint is in excellent condition.
Basic info
VIN 2275300
Alpina Group A engine (dyno 296hp)
5spd dog leg
3:07 rear diff
and a never ending list of all that’s been done to it.
Two trunks, steel trunk with big wing and Alloy trunk......I have to keep checking my self not to spill all the beans.
I bought it in 1995 and a couple of pics when the work started, just to show that this was a real nut (pun intended) and bolt job. Every single Alloy part was brand new collected over the the years (doors, hood, trunk, door hinges, rocker covers).
Its got no outstanding work to be done......
Ideally, call me if interested, what’s app too under +49 170 7241730. Im better at talking than e’mailing :)
Email address: [email protected]
thanks for looking
Keshav
ps. I’m not going to answer generic questions from inquisitive minds, for seriously interested folks, I can talk you onto a coma, that’s how much I have to say about this unique coupe that’s been my one and all for decades.

View attachment 99718View attachment 99719View attachment 99720View attachment 99721View attachment 99722View attachment 99723View attachment 99724View attachment 99725View attachment 99726View attachment 99727View attachment 99728View attachment 99729View attachment 99730View attachment 99731View attachment 99732View attachment 99733View attachment 99734View attachment 99735View attachment 99736View attachment 99737
Hello, I am buying whoever sale E9 so far I have 5 E9 and I like to buy CSL that I don't have one and this is the best ever CSL I seen but I don't see any price if I know what price range the sale price is I will move forward I don't like to put the price on the car that is not mine so please come up with price and I will think about it.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would advice you to pm the member.
Not only in this thread, but also in many other threads where you reacted, PM's are in better order, without bothering the rest of the world.

That said, if you are in the market for a CSL, I would not hesitate and advise you to seriously consider this car. It's simply fabulous.

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Namaste Keshav and all the best wishes for your health. I hope this great car goes to someone who can appreciate the love that has gone into it.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I hope this great car goes to someone who can appreciate the love that has gone into it.
To you too @Gazz! Indeed, someone with appreciation! Since I’m not in any ‘need’ to sell it, an ideal home will appear, sooner or later. I would like to rebuild another L with all the knowledge I’ve accumulated over the decades, a selected few masters have been involved in educating me!

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20220601_195813.jpg
    20220601_195813.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 75