My new E9 purchase.

Lach

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

May name is Lachie and I have an E9....sounds like an AA meeting and I feel like the addiction is similar.

I was lucky enough to get down to Tassie to see @Wes and his beloved 1972 E9 CS a couple of weeks ago. I have been in love with these cars for as long as I can remember and taking his car for a drive around the winding Tassie roads was too good to not let it come home with me.

For anyone familiar with the work @Wes put into this beautiful car will appreciate his love of the project and e9's as I certainly have.

The car is on a passenger boat with me heading over to Melbourne where it will live for the foreseeable future. I promised to send him some photos so I thought I'd share here too.

Thanks for welcoming me to the group and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

cheers,

Lachie.

PXL_20220807_074917058.jpg
PXL_20220807_074926172.MP.jpg
PXL_20220807_074939223.MP.jpg

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I feel so conflicted reading this. o_O
Lachie is a genuinely top bloke (that's Aussie for a great person) and will be a great custodian for Lola's 'sparkle car,' and forum member.
Hopefully he and the car will come back for a visit and we'll take our E9s for a tour around the island.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Congrats, it must have been a fun trip home, savoring every minute of the experience!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seeing that beautiful car down in the hold with those “other” cars is frightening.

Lets see a pic when she is back out in the open!