Reaction score
Sorry,

I want to keep the parts for my next CS

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
I am interested in your Seats,Door panels,Roundels, rubber parts

Matt,

I am interested and have asked for a price for the (4) seats, (4) complete door panels, kick panels and carpets plus numerous other parts. Also the tool box and tools... I am interested in a large package deal and would like to see more and better photos of your parts.

Also where are you located so I can estimate the shipping costs and what is your phone number?

Thanks, Jeff

[email protected]

Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hi,

i would like to ask a couple of questions if you don t mind

what is the condition of the tool-box and tools?
can you post a pic please?

does that expensive alpina steering wheel include the hub and the horn button ?
how will you rate the wheel condition (x over 10)?

thank you

Last edited:

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry,

Attachments

• IMG_8927.jpg
    IMG_8927.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8928.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_8929.jpg
    IMG_8929.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8930.jpg
    IMG_8930.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_8932.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
Before I agree to spend over $2,000 I would like to see good photos...

Matt Ta,

You have only been on the E9 registry since July 2011 (with only 2-3 posts... 8 replies) and we do not know you... Or do we? Have you ever done business with any of us in the past?

I am interested in the complete interior and might pay what you are asking but once again ( for the 4th time during the past 8 days) I am requesting numerous close up photos so I can actually see what you have for sale and I am buying.

Also again are you 300 miles or 3,000 miles away? I would like to know where the items are located so I can get estimates on the shipping costs. Are you even in the Continental US? What is your phone number?
How do I pay you if we do a deal?

Before I send someone $2k I like to know what I am buying and have a little direct contact or info on the seller... With ebay at least they protect you if someone goes sideways on a deal...

Demanding aren't I? I was born at night... But it was NOT last night!

Last edited:

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry,

Attachments

• IMG_8933.jpg
    IMG_8933.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Matt,

it does help to know where somebody is, because it will quickly decide if you want to pursue something big. you are selling seats and door panels. shipping from seattle to atlanta would be quite expensive, but not as expensive to send to san francisco. if you were in canada or england, i might have to pay duty to import them and more expensive freight. so if you are selling, it does make a difference. you are asking a lot for some of these parts ... and a large freight bill might make it impractical.

to answer your question, no you don't have to be a long term member to sell on this forum ... but it means you are unknown and therefore nobody knows you ... and pictures don't always show the infinite detail. so somebody's credibility can come into play. i will give you a for instance. if Murray (Blumax) was selling an interior that he said was worthy of putting in his car, i might jump on it and even pay a premium because of his credibility. so before some people will take a leap of faith, we want to know a little about you. some people on this forum have been burned in the past ... and therefore are a little more cautious.

i hope this helps you understand ...
cheers
scott

execmalibu

Reaction score
You ask "Do I still need to let everyone know where I live" In a word.. YES! Why not?

Matt Ta,

Something seems very odd with this situation! Why would someone refuse to tell what city they live in?

I did not ask for your specific address! Yet... But knowing what city you are located in is always necessary when shipping is involved and is also included on almost every listing with items for sale...

Check ebay, Craigslist etc they always show the city the seller is in...

Plus if you live in a specific city even thousands of miles away sometimes the buyer might have a friend who lives close by that will pickup the parts or I might even have plans to go to your city on vacation myself...

For example I bought an interior from a Seller in SF and I went to see and paid for the interior on a recent trip we took there and my buddy from SF brought them down for me...

And in the next few weeks we are going back to San Francisco and possibly to Sedona Arizona. And my son lives in Seattle... Are you close to Seattle like maybe in Vancouver?

When I sell parts I have no problem having other Porsche,MB or maybe even the lowly and unscrupulous E9 collectors come to my home...

Obviously the E9 guys will need to go through the screening process,have two forms of Photo ID and a notorized letter of recommendation signed by the President of the USA. In addition there are special rules for the E9 guys like having no pockets in their clothing and their hands must be visible at all times.:lol:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Obviously the E9 guys will need to go through the screening process,have two forms of Photo ID and a notorized letter of recommendation signed by the President of the USA. In addition there are special rules for the E9 guys like having no pockets in their clothing and their hands must be visible at all times.:lol:

i don't think i will qualify for such scrutiny when i come to LA in a few weeks. after all, i always have clothes with hidden pockets, but i also have such sticky / fast fingers - you won't even notice things disappearing.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Scott, No problem with pocketless cloths! We supply overalls borrowed from Gitmo.

Scott,

After they got Osama the guys at Gitmo had a few extra jumps suits that they realized they would not need...

How do you look in BMW "Colorado" Orange?

Last edited:

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your advice, how many Murray(Blumax) are in this forum?

To all members I've contacted through private messages and email, I'll honor all your messages and reply to your inquiries.

execmalibu

Reaction score
The post disappeared! Does anyone think that BBOY might be Yellowbullet??

VERY STRANGE?
When pushed for the city he lived in he removed his items for sale...

I might be paranoid but is "Matt Ta" actually "Tommy Ma" backwards?

I was cheated by a guy on this E9 site last July... The guy went by Yellowbullet and he disappeared from this site also in July. Interesting that BBOY first signed on in...... You guessed it July!

Yellowbullet admitted that he used several different names when doing business with E9 people... To me he was Stephen Hun but he was also Tommy Ma to some and Gordon to others. This guy is Matt Ta is that possibly Tommy Ma backwards?

The dealings with Yellowbullet were also very similar... Like limited photos and few if any responses to emails and/or phone calls... Oh yeah and his prices were also very high for the parts just like BBOY's...

It seems VERY SUSPECT that anyone would refuse to identify the city they live in unless they are hiding or scam artists...

Last edited:

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wish I'm Tommy ma, Stephen Hun or yellowbullet who I met when I deliver some parts two days ago,who own two NSX, alfa duetto, lancia scorpion, e28 m5,(4)CS........ I don't think he'll cheat anyone.

I work 12 hours a day for a living. If I have to take an average of 10 pictures per item for example, it will keep me busy all day. I'm not selling parts for a living. I should move in to Stephen's house and drive his NSX.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
you got him !

hi scott,

well done ! you resemble that "inspecteur closseau" !

anyway, you do not miss anything worth buying, ...you know, when the aspect of a part in the pics is superb, the parts may even have little damage, so when you see those pics,...my god ! i wont let my coupe dress those ...things ! ...moreover considering the unexplanable price...

agree on your comments about knowing a little bit about with whom are you dealing with, and this not only is a police issue, but is relevant also considering that we do not have the same standards, ...for example talking about murray (blumax), we all know that he deals with high standards, therefore that is the reason of trusting in his descriptions and reasonably knowing what are you going to receive from him even not having any photo of the goods ! and this rules for many other friends in this forum too

regards

execmalibu

Reaction score
The USUAL SUSPECT is CONFIRMED!!!!

It was pretty clear from the very beginning that the suspect Steven Hun AKA Tommy Ma AKA Gordon was probably back to his old tricks under BBOY AKA Matt Ta now, which is a 4th name he has used!

Had he come back as YELLOWBULLET I would not have said BOOO. But trying to slip back into the fold with a bogus name says volumes about the SUSPECT. But maybe I am wrong?

Could it be that BBOY aka Matt Ta is not Tommy Ma...

Let me review this... Matt refuses to disclose where he lives and has told anther member that he has no Paypal and wants the check written to only a first name... Then Matt just happens to live in the same city (Vancouver) and Matt knows and sings praises about our good friend YELLOWBULLET... Oh and he insists that he is SOOO busy that he does not have time for more photos... Funny YELLOWBULLET used to say EXACTLY the same thing weeks after I paid him... "Im TOOO busy... maybe I ship your parts next week"

You have NO time for photos but you have time to Box and Ship an entire E9 Interior?... Explain please

It guess I am Mistaken,Wrong,Incorrect the facts are all just a coincidence... There is nothing to worry about guys... Sent him your money!

Ask yourselves why would any legitimate person try and do business under at least (4) false and deceptive names?...

Under Calif law there are laws that are specifically designed to protect the public from...

"Unfair and Deceptive Business Practices"

Also ask yourselves why when BBOY listed the $700 Alpina Steering Wheel he never disclosed that there was no hub and that the Wheel needs new leather... Imagine how pissed you would be if you received the $700 Wheel and it was a total piece of SH!T. You had assumed that a $700 (ridiculously high priced) Steering Wheel would be near perfect and that a legitimate seller would have mentioned any serious flaws... When asked he disclosed the truth but again not until asked.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your advice, how many Murray(Blumax) are in this forum?

To all members I've contacted through private messages and email, I'll honor all your messages and reply to your inquiries.
Matt,

i can name many that i have dealt with. not everybody would agree on everybody ... but i will start by speaking very highly of Murray, HBChris, Stevehose, Coupeguy, Coupeking, Mario Langsten, Bert Poliakoff, execmalibu, Stan and several others who's name i can't remember off the top of my head. I would buy from any of these guys on their word - without pictures ... because in every dealing the part was arrived well packed and in even better condition than they stated and better than the picture showed.

the other thing i can say about these fantastic members, they contribute to this groupe to help all of us have better cars ... of course you would have to add 61porsche, dequincey and mmercury for their invaluable advice.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Matt,

i can name many that i have dealt with. not everybody would agree on everybody ... but i will start by speaking very highly of Murray, HBChris, Stevehose, Coupeguy, Coupeking, Mario Langsten, Bert Poliakoff, execmalibu, Stan and several others who's name i can't remember off the top of my head. I would buy from any of these guys on their word - without pictures ... because in every dealing the part was arrived well packed and in even better condition than they stated and better than the picture showed.

the other thing i can say about these fantastic members, they contribute to this groupe to help all of us have better cars ... of course you would have to add 61porsche, dequincey and mmercury for their invaluable advice.

thanks for this undeserved recognition, you should add yourself to that list, and you are right, many others are there too !

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
My $0.02... I was turned off by asking price of $110 for a pair of black wiper arms which can be had for $91 new from BMW...

execmalibu

Reaction score
Luis A. BBOY refuses to tell where he is! The parts are from an E.T.

Luis,
Only an E.T. refuses to identify his home planet or Solar system...

The wiper arms are clearly made of unobtainium a material transported from millions of light years from our earth. That obviously is why they cost more then new at the BMW Dealer.

Hell anyone can go to a dealer and buy new parts! But they are man made and who wants those?:razz: