My Youtube Channel with E9's and 2002s

DavidE9

Reaction score
Hello! Here is my youtube channel which is focused on cars and tractors that I find cool. My latest project is a 1974 BMW 2002tii. I hopefully will be making a few videos on my E9 as I plan on driving down to Monterey for car week! Let me know what you guys think! Thanks

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello! Here is my youtube channel which is focused on cars and tractors that I fid cool. My latest project is a 1974 BMW 2002tii. I hopefully will be making a few videos on my E9 as I plan on driving down to Monterey for car week! Let me know what you guys think! Thanks

To paraphrase an old pickup line, "Where have you been all our(meaning the e9/2002 groups)lives?"

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
David, awesome videos, I could watch stuff like this all night. I would like to move this thread to the videos forum so it will be easier to find later. You might rename the thread too, or add some relevant tags.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Right on, very inspiring David. In fact, I enjoyed your floor patch video so much that I took inventory and I have all those tools, plus I am just about 1/2 way through a box of Harvest Crunch "Original" so should be up for a cutout-make template-and weld-away, in about a week.;) I mean, all my cars are : a) Old, and B) either British or German, so something needs welding, right? Thanks for posting! Mike

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
That was an amazing video David! Monterey is a genuine sensory overload, and especially enjoyable when you can drive your very own Coupe there. Great film and inspiring solutions to your fuel problems. Well done! Mike