Mystery number written under left footwell insulation?

I just went for pasta and this Karman beauty was parked at the restaurant. I rest my case, it cannot be Karman's fault, it is up to the owner to preserve the car...

PS: My pasta was great.

Attachments

• karman - 1.jpeg
    karman - 1.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 91
I haven’t seen any but this is entertaining:
Osha would have found a gold mine in fines. Almost no one was wearing safety glasses. Workers working under loads, etc., etc. It looks like one worker was gas welding with just goggles (at least) but at the same time looked like he was smoking a cigarette. I also hope they did not have to listen to the video background music.

Entertaining to say the least. Yea too bad no real documentation as to how the E9's were made.

An aside comment, not sure if it would have been Karmann or BMW assembly workers, but they went way overboard with thick floor and tunnel sound deadening material and gooped it on with what looks like buckets of tar. Having real fun removing. I want to try the dry ice method, but no one in my area has any (pandemic fallout I suppose). Worse than trying to find toilet tissue like last year.

jjs2800cs

I just went for pasta and this Karman beauty was parked at the restaurant. I rest my case, it cannot be Karman's fault, it is up to the owner to preserve the car...

PS: My pasta was great.
Now @Arde you know the rules— you are not allowed to admire the pretty interior and the shiny paint and brightwork trim unless you crawl under and post up some video borescope for analysis. And pull off the rockers.

Fortunately they don’t list pasta dinners on BaT, you are free to enjoy that.

Now @Arde you know the rules— you are not allowed to admire the pretty interior and the shiny paint and brightwork trim unless you crawl under and post up some video borescope for analysis. And pull off the rockers.

Fortunately they don’t list pasta dinners on BaT, you are free to enjoy that.
In my book you only get a tour of the kitchen if you plan to buy the restaurant, not just a dish of pasta...
Same with cars, same with ... ok I will stop here.

Back