need O ring for clock

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Remove under dash panel, reach up and loosen one thumb screw/nut, twist clock slightly and away from cluster, drop down. If you are only doing it to install a paper gasket I would not bother. And as others have noted it helps to have smaller hands!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
As notes in another thread yesterday, I removed my tach to replace my clock. I found getting access to the nuts that hold the clock much easier through the tach hole v from underneath.

jjs2800cs

Reaction score
I have just 3D printed a set of these orings for our 2800CS. I used Solidworks CAD model the the paper gaskets. I have been playing with my 3D printer and am currently using TPU flexible filament. I will gladly send Scottevest the one he needs. A set would be 2 smaller and 2 larger diameter orings. As one reply mentioned, these are not really required, but BMW decided they should be there.

A PM was sent to Scottevest.

For info I have been trying to get close on the sun visor clips using this filament. They are coming out ok but not perfect. TPU is tough to get to print correctly, as it tends to string. TPU could be used for printing sidemarker gaskets and the like.

Thanks
jjs2800cs

jjs2800cs

Reaction score
Yes I to had the same issue, link does not work. Independently I had already modeled the two sizes. So if anyone wants the two .STL files I will gladly share.

jjs2800cs