rust and everything else will be a different story

plus.. i think your just jealous... jk

Your right I'm jealous. :)

jmackro

Reaction score
chicane said:
Well, I hate to break the news to you but it didn't cost you $500 .... :D

CsChuck14:

I think chicane's point was that you didn't buy a coupe for $500 - you made a down payment on one.

The question will be whether a $5000 coupe would have gotten you to the driving stage cheaper in the long run.

Still, if it is halfway complete, $500 sounds like a pretty good deal.

chicane

Reaction score
jmackro said:
chicane said:
Well, I hate to break the news to you but it didn't cost you $500 .... :D

CsChuck14:

I think chicane's point was that you didn't buy a coupe for $500 - you made a down payment on one.

The question will be whether a $5000 coupe would have gotten you to the driving stage cheaper in the long run.

Still, if it is halfway complete, $500 sounds like a pretty good deal.

What he said ^.

I'm not trying to be rude, just speaking from experience.

chicane

Reaction score
CsChuck14 said:
i know. i got it the first time, i have definatley realized that and planed on it.

but this is the car

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4960

so i want a driver, and i havent seen the car. so i dont know what i got..yet. but im not worried, if it is rusted to shit, i can part it out and still make money

Did you actually read the thread?

psychrunner said:
Looked at the car yesterday. Rust all over, no engine in the car nor is it available. Don't see it worth it, even for parts. Vinyl (blue) not bad however. There was one part I am interested in in. The large round knob that moves the seat back up and down. Couldn't figure out how to get it off (the owner said I could swap my chipped one for the on on the car), nor how to get his off. Any body know this procedure? BTW, car is automatic. Much of the rust is through metal on panels. Not sure what can be done with it.
Randy

chicane

Reaction score
CsChuck14 said:
i know. i got it the first time, i have definatley realized that and planed on it.

but this is the car

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4960

so i want a driver, and i havent seen the car. so i dont know what i got..yet. but im not worried, if it is rusted to shit, i can part it out and still make money

Did you actually read the thread?

psychrunner said:
Looked at the car yesterday. Rust all over, no engine in the car nor is it available. Don't see it worth it, even for parts. Vinyl (blue) not bad however. There was one part I am interested in in. The large round knob that moves the seat back up and down. Couldn't figure out how to get it off (the owner said I could swap my chipped one for the on on the car), nor how to get his off. Any body know this procedure? BTW, car is automatic. Much of the rust is through metal on panels. Not sure what can be done with it.
Randy

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Becareful when buying rusty cars. I bought my CSI from a guy in "dry" Colorado who told me it was a "rust free car" ...really, no rust. Well take a look at the coupeking.com under projects and look at the trifive. That is my Italian imported "rustfree" car!
abe

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Becareful when buying rusty cars. I bought my CSI from a guy in "dry" Colorado who told me it was a "rust free car" ...really, no rust. Well take a look at the coupeking.com under projects and look at the trifive. That is my Italian imported "rustfree" car!
abe

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
rust free

I have seen Abe's rust free CSi in person, what a sad sight. I feel for you Abe but you will have a beautiful car when it's done. It's a shame that someone in our small community would do something like this. Take care,

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
rust free

I have seen Abe's rust free CSi in person, what a sad sight. I feel for you Abe but you will have a beautiful car when it's done. It's a shame that someone in our small community would do something like this. Take care,

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Thanks Chris...I have not thought too much about it.....

I am very thank full to "COUPEKING"...Peter is my man and he is really taking very good care of me after seeing what happened. BTW...the person who sold me the car took the car off his website...probably doesn't want to be traced to him.
abe

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Thanks Chris...I have not thought too much about it.....

I am very thank full to "COUPEKING"...Peter is my man and he is really taking very good care of me after seeing what happened. BTW...the person who sold me the car took the car off his website...probably doesn't want to be traced to him.
abe