new coupe

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like your car will get a serious refresh. Look forward to the end product. Keep in mind that before "dry Colorado" your car spent its youth in Italy, maybe too close to the canals in Venice...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like your car will get a serious refresh. Look forward to the end product. Keep in mind that before "dry Colorado" your car spent its youth in Italy, maybe too close to the canals in Venice...

CsChuck14

Reaction score
ok, the rust is not that bad at all (compared to what i was expecting), and the interior is more than perfect! not really, 2 tares in 2 seats, but the front seats are great. and im going to epoxy the fraying wood
the only rust under the hood is a small spot on left shock tower

the worst is that the frame is rusted through right on the bottom under where (haha) the seats are it doesnot go up to the engine mounts, but what steel do i use for that?

some rust in wheelwells at the bottoms of them, btw to get the front side body panels off do you have to cut it away? then weld back on?

some surface rust, and about 4 rust holes only in the rear where the bumper should be.
the only rust in the trunk is a 2 inch diameter hole in tirewell, that is it!

also.. it doesnt have a key.. will anyone/bmw make one from the vin.

where can i get a fusebox?
does the haynes manual have a wiring diagram in it?

i got the engine with the car, and it has auto trans, 80k miles.

im replacing floorpans also and rockers, myabe, once i get to them.

i paid 500 for the car plus 140 for fuel to get the car. and i plan to get a 535 donor. i plan to spend less than 5k on it(everything) and i will drive it almost everyday this summer and after that in college. its beautiful light blue and doesnt have bumpers(which is bad cuz its a driver)

i am not painting it anytime soon haha

also if anyone wants the motor and or trans pm me or email me, also im looking for a clutch from a bav or coupe

i will get pics sometime

CsChuck14

Reaction score
ok, the rust is not that bad at all (compared to what i was expecting), and the interior is more than perfect! not really, 2 tares in 2 seats, but the front seats are great. and im going to epoxy the fraying wood
the only rust under the hood is a small spot on left shock tower

the worst is that the frame is rusted through right on the bottom under where (haha) the seats are it doesnot go up to the engine mounts, but what steel do i use for that?

some rust in wheelwells at the bottoms of them, btw to get the front side body panels off do you have to cut it away? then weld back on?

some surface rust, and about 4 rust holes only in the rear where the bumper should be.
the only rust in the trunk is a 2 inch diameter hole in tirewell, that is it!

also.. it doesnt have a key.. will anyone/bmw make one from the vin.

where can i get a fusebox?
does the haynes manual have a wiring diagram in it?

i got the engine with the car, and it has auto trans, 80k miles.

im replacing floorpans also and rockers, myabe, once i get to them.

i paid 500 for the car plus 140 for fuel to get the car. and i plan to get a 535 donor. i plan to spend less than 5k on it(everything) and i will drive it almost everyday this summer and after that in college. its beautiful light blue and doesnt have bumpers(which is bad cuz its a driver)

i am not painting it anytime soon haha

also if anyone wants the motor and or trans pm me or email me, also im looking for a clutch from a bav or coupe

i will get pics sometime