New Fjord original sunroof

CERTODimi

Reaction score
Hi guys,
love the forum, the interactions and the huge ammount of E9-specific knowledge that gets passed aroud here.

I'm from Belgium, 37years old, and recently new owner of a rustbucket called E9 3.0 CSA.
I bought it at a Dutch auction, so hope I didn't bid against any of you guys.

It's my first E9, previously had projects on E30 and Opel Manta, but that was many years ago, so refreshing will be in order.

And yes, given the fact that it has got no floorboards, and rust in every direction, I've contacted the ever wisely Miklos.
He lives not so far from my parents, so that will most probably be my go to guy for the body.

All in all, I hope to have it finished for my 40th, summer of 2023. Will try to make a resto-thread about it with as many detailed pics or video's.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in the Eindhoven area, so perhaps not too far. Let me know if you want to visit once, i have a 3.0 CS shell in half repaired state, so you can see how it looks inside the rockers etcetera. However if you do have the ability to contract Miklos, then it is a very good option!

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome. I wanted my car completed for my 40th but missed it mostly due to Covid. Will be finished prior to my 41st.
Can we see some pics of your car?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
i'm sure Miklos has a long waiting list, so better put your name in asap before he retires for good (he had threatened to retire before).

Congrats! Every saved E9 makes the world that much better.