New Jersey shop

nick2000

Reaction score
I’m new to the e9 community having recently purchased a 72 CS. Can anyone recommend a good shop in NJ for servicing? Thanks

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where in NJ and what type of servicing (oil & brakes body restoration, major mechanical, etc). My go-to guy in NJ is Kiceniuk Automotive Body in Annandale for all levels of mechanical work on BMW’s from the later 1960’s thru the late 80’s. Rick is only guy other than VSR1 (Mario) that I would trust with a blank check.

YMMV

John

nick2000

Reaction score
Thanks John

I’m looking for a shop that can do regular maintenance/ servicing. There’s no major work to be done at this stage. I’ll check out Kiceniuk - thanks for recommendation.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
one person who got a lot of great press on the e30 m3 special interest group is Mr M Car in Farmingdale. Owner is Don Fields - old school BMW master tech. might be a little far away but Don has a great reputation

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
He's been working on my coupe since 2005: regular maintenance, complete braking system rebuild, complete suspension rubber rebuild, and now about to start my carb conversion from Webers to the original Zeniths. Experienced, knowledgeable, fair, and honest!