New Member from PA

Charles in PA

Reaction score
Hi, Charles from PA here, a new e9coupe member as of a few weeks ago. I am a long-time Bavaria owner, having purchased my 73 back in the summer of 1993. The car doesn't look like much on the outside, having suffered the ravages of sitting outside and unused for many years, but the engine on it is strong and the interior in good condition save for seats that lost their stuffing long ago. Thanks to the great work of Jack Miller of Jack's Aero and Auto in Bainbridge, PA, the car got back on the road in 2019 and has been running great ever since. Love getting out on the road with the car as well as my 74 tii. Great to be a new member here. Cheers, Charles

Attachments

• Bavaria spring 21.jpg
    Bavaria spring 21.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 123

Charles in PA

Reaction score
Thanks Dick for the welcome. Was going to add that my Bavaria took it lumps recently, literally, when a storm back in August put a large tree limb down on the roof causing major damage and shattering the windshield. I thought I was going to lose the car, but thanks to Chris Macha and particularly Coupe King Peter Sliskovich, I was able to source the parts and schedule a late October date with a local body shop to hopefully make the car road-worthy again. I have put way more money into this car than it ever will be worth but it you can't put a price tag on the enjoyment it brings and the memories it holds.

Attachments

• Bavaria windshield.jpg
    Bavaria windshield.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 124
  • Bavaira roof.jpg
    Bavaira roof.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 137