• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

New Member in ABQ, NM

Nick1224

Reaction score
I live in the mountains near Albuquerque (nice and dry) and looking at getting an e9 to restore to driver status.

I have a fair amount of fab skills and a nice big shop now, so figure I can make this a long term project. Going to need to grab some more panel shaping tools!

Now just to find a decent car with a not decent drivetrain....

Thanks for the addition

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! Since you can't show pics of your coupe you can show us your shop! :D

Nick1224

Reaction score
The plan is for a 9k lbs 2 post lift where the BMW is located. Just finished wiring in 220v. There are 50 solar panels on the roof that generally make about 60-110 kWh a day. Nice and insulated. Two 14" garage doors and one normal sized one.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome, I am in Farmington and have a 2800CS and a 3.0 CS, several 2002's, Bavaria and hoard of parts. Let me know if I can help

Nick1224

Reaction score
I just put a deposit down on a car in California.

I will definitely hit you guys up for parts as I put the car back together! Thanks

A 71 2800 cs auto in Verona

JayWltrs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nick, I am in OKC and am often in NM--was supposed to be in Santa Fe this past weekend but got diverted to Denver. Used to have friends with a house in, I think, the Sandias. (It was the 90s & Neil Patrick Harris had a house close by.) I always wished I'd moved out there when I had the chance. Excited to see your car.