New member in Maryland

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all! After admiring E9 coupes for years, I'm ready to take the plunge. I'll be more than happy for suggestions on locating a basically sound car without spending a fortune. I have talented welder and painter to work with, so could take on a car with some rust issues - if definable and not out of hand! Definitely points for originality and 3.0 maybe csi. Thanks - and looking forward to some fun times and conversations! Paul

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
New in Maryland-Looking for Coupe

Thought I'd make subject line more specific...

Hi all! After admiring E9 coupes for years, I'm ready to take the plunge. I'll be more than happy for suggestions on locating a basically sound car without spending a fortune. I have talented welder and painter to work with, so could take on a car with some rust issues - if definable and not out of hand! Definitely points for originality and 3.0 maybe csi. Thanks - and looking forward to some fun times and conversations! Paul[/QUOTE]

mikefeeser

Reaction score
Bmw csi

I live near Gettsburg, PA and have a BMW CSI that I purchased in 1983, and am looking at parting with it and many extra parts - I am getting too old to be messing with it anymore. It runs fine and I would like to find it a new home, I have two Vettes that keep me plenty busy. Email me at: [email protected]

thanks

Mike Feeser

George301

Reaction score
Mine's still available (look for the coupe for sale in Maryland), but I have taken it off the road to change out the noisy transmission. I'm near Poolesville. Mines not really stock, with a 3.5 and 5 speed, but it might give you an idea of what's available. Anyway, if you want to come by and have a look fell free.