New member. Perth Western Australia. BMW E9 CSL 2285260 chamonix

Gaga

Reaction score
3374DEB0-59FC-4755-BE94-B3D32C4590ED.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome @Gaga! @Wes is a few steps ahead of you with his Chamonix CSL. It may serve as some inspiration as you get started. Sadly he’s nowhere nearby. There are other members near you however. Keep us posted!

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome @Gaga! @Wes is a few steps ahead of you with his Chamonix CSL. It may serve as some inspiration as you get started. Sadly he’s nowhere nearby. There are other members near you however. Keep us posted!

Happy to help. My CSL is the same colour and came from WA. I knew there was another one the same floating around over there as the former owner of mine saw it years ago. I assume this is it. Tell us more about the car. If it's original paint and interior it may influence how you plan to restore. My car was laid up 40 years but the interior was solid and original so restored rather than replaced stuff as I wanted originality and patina over a 'show car.'

Gaga

Reaction score
Happy to help. My CSL is the same colour and came from WA. I knew there was another one the same floating around over there as the former owner of mine saw it years ago. I assume this is it. Tell us more about the car. If it's original paint and interior it may influence how you plan to restore. My car was laid up 40 years but the interior was solid and original so restored rather than replaced stuff as I wanted originality and patina over a 'show car.'
Thanks. Yes it’s original. Drove daily in the 90s then mostly
Sitting in the shed for the last 15 years.
just trying to get to understand what condition it really is in now before deciding next steps