New Service.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys;
A few months ago I started a free service finding BMW parts for forum members. I remember getting a reply from a member,I can't remember the exact wording, but it was like a warning that I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Well sorry to saqy he was correct. The first two sales I made was parts that my son had from his many 2002s. I trusted the buyers and sent out the parts before getting paid. I am still waiting for the checks. I had been searching for parts for the last 16 years and know where I can find most parts.I did find parts for many forum members and I was happy to be able to help. This past summer I spent 4 months in the hospital and was anable to continue the free service. I am not fully recvovered,however being unable to work I need some sort of income to make ends meet. I also have to keep my mind positive thus needing to keep busy.
I have decided to start tho Service again,only asking members who are satisfied with my service to make a small donation of which I will send 20%to the Forum Administrader.
Start now to use my service and I will do my very best to find exactly the part you need.
Thanks Agaim
Koopman

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
thanks Koopman,

its a wonderful thing you are doing, thanks for helping others. pardon me ... but SHAME on those who didn't live up to their end of the bargain, you should step up and meet your obligations ...

i'm stepping off my soapbox now
back to regular programming -

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Would it be allowed to post the user names of the folks that owe you $$?
as much as i would like to say yes ... i think we need to keep detailed personal business off of the forum. although there is a feedback forum ... it is monitored and a posting that gets negative may not get cleared. something simple like - member XYZ, use caution.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
as much as i would like to say yes ... i think we need to keep detailed personal business off of the forum. although there is a feedback forum ... it is monitored and a posting that gets negative may not get cleared. something simple like - member XYZ, use caution.

I owe a member a chrome wiper. It has been a few weeks and I need to pick up a shipping tube. He said no rush at all, but I would hate for someone to vent on here before speaking with me. Your wiper is shipping soon! It's my fault for starting my part out before starting my part out. :)