39.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7746.JPG
    IMG_7746.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
you should pay somebody to take this - its not worth a penny as it can't be restored. i declined to send Aearch a mirror (for free to him) because the mirror was loose on the base. just throw this broken piece away.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I feel like this person is questioning our intelligence. I am more concerned that someone that is new to coupes and might actually purchase something that has been misrepresented ending up with something they really can't use or don't want. I personally think that KARNUT1 should go sell his stuff someplace else.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice sunvisors?? I don't know your standards, but that might be the worst sunvisors ever for sale on this site, especially at $120 + shipping. The pivots might be worth something if they are uncracked, but still, not anywhere close to "nice sunvisors".

I agree, maybe it's time for KARNUT to find another place to sell his overpriced and often very worn used parts.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am actually looking for a pair of nice sun-visors. I was apprehensive when I saw this new seller and the apprehension was warranted. These are not ones I would buy. I also believe they are for an E12 rather than E9.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Robert,

i think all e9 had the same visor, the only difference is the CSL, they had black visors (both sides).

i agree with our friend OCCoupe ... time for karnut1 to go back to ebay and away from our forum ... we are NOT his market.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Says the guy with 63 trophy points. ;)
if i could give them away to more deserving people, i would be happy to. i didn't even know they were there until a few months ago when i posted about it. at that point i had 38 or 48 ... and now (somehow) i have 63. why??? i have no idea. that being said, i see NO reason that a person who has given nothing to the forum, and probably never will, should have trophy points ... probably doesn't even own a coupe ... unless its a basket case for parting out purposes.

i've said enough about this guy ... the prosecution rests.

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
I vote to let Karnut remain, if vote is the term we are really meaning here.

Karnut provides a vital service in that the freely expressed comments about his wares serve to educate the sometimes unaware. Some hapless fool, such as myself, may have blithely accepted the assertions of "very very nice shape and not crispy inside" and paid $120 hard earned for this junk.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was thinking of an AYE!, then I was thinking maybe we could use his posts as a way to have a little (more) fun here. I mean no one is going to purchase his stuff- unless he finds a better parts car and brings his prices back to earth and learns the difference between an e9 and a Ford Pinto but I was not aware that there was only one color scheme for the sun visors- non CSL- thank you KARNUT1.
Oh, and WHO gave him trophy points????

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The Ranks:
  • New Member - The newcomers to the forums, this is the rank you get when you initially join.
  • Member - The rank after New Member, the most common rank below active member.
  • Active Member - The rank after Member, may take a short while to get, and this is what seems like the majority of the forums have.
  • Well-Known Member - The highest of the members, may take a long while to get, this is the rank that the "popular" and active members have.
How can you get a rank?
  • New Member - Less than 5 trophy points.
  • Member - 5+ trophy points.
  • Active Member - 20+ trophy points.
  • Well-Known Member - 48+ trophy points.
  • Sectional Moderator - Be a helpful and nice member of the community and you just might earn this position ; specify in a certain sub-forum.
  • Moderator - Be a helpful and nice member of the community and you just might earn this position.
  • Administrator - N/A
How do you get Trophy Points?
  • First Message - +1 Trophy Point - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  • Somebody Likes You - +2 Trophy Points - Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  • Keeps Coming Back - +5 Trophy Points - 30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  • Can't Stop - +10 Trophy Points - You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  • I Like It A Lot - +10 Trophy Points - Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  • Seriously Likeable! - +15 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  • Addicted - +20 Trophy Points - 1000 messages? Impressive!
  • Can't Get Enough Of Your Stuff - +20 Trophy Points - Your content has been liked 250 times.
  • I LOVE IT! - +30 Trophy Points - Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.