NMNA FS Door cards

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The best part about our cars is that there will always be an even better offer, around the corner. Regardless what part it might be. So, another better offer is sure to appear.
Wonderful words of inspiration. Although I actually attribute that less to our cars and more to the great members of this forum.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I continued a conversation with the seller of the brown interior panels. He found a more reasonable shipping rate and it was acceptable to me. However, he told me he had many interested parties in the panels, specifically in conjunction with seats he is also selling. I see this morning that the listing has been terminated, which leads me to believe he sold the whole package to a single buyer. That seemed to be his preferred transaction. He did tell me that all of the interested parties were in the US, so they might be coming this way.

I hunt continues...:(

I hate Ebay sellers that put parts for sale and bidding starts at £1 and say the auction will run its course !!! No buy it now price !!

Then withdraw the parts before the auction ends !!!

If the seller wants X price for the parts , just put X is the selling price , who makes payment 1st secures the parts !!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i haven't sold on ebay for a while. it used to be that if you listed a BIN price but also allowed bidding that the BIN price disappeared when the first bid was placed. i have NO idea if that is still the case or not.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
The seller of the brown door panels, who withdrew his offer, reoffered them on the German forum. I contacted him, not knowing they were the same set.
So for anyone who is interested still, the quoted price from the seller is 699€ for the set and 130€ for shipping to the US.
He mentioned that he has some interested folks in the US.
If anyone is interested and is willing to pay the price, please pm me so I can establish a direct contact between you and the seller. Needless to say, they could be sold by now.

Keshav

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the only issue i see on the door panels is they have manual window cranks ... so the hole for the plug is the wrong size, and not sure the plug will cover up manual handle marks