Nor-Cal Powder Coating

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After I converted my Coupe to Fuel Injection with Motronic 1.3 ECU and the plennum and intake runners I was made aware that the aluminum components would start to weather and corrode quickly. I talked with some local iron mongers and got an excellent reference for Nor-Cal Powder Coating, Inc. in Ukiah which is approx. 45 miles North of Santa Rosa at 265 Clay St. 95482. Their tel.# is 707 462 0217, fax 462 1843.

My FI parts consisted of 1 plennum, 6 intake runners, 2 intake manifolds and the 2 braces that support the plennum. Nor-Cal took the 11 parts bead blasted them and powder coated them in clear semigloss for $150.00 total. Rob, one of the owners, helped me and he and his staff did an excellent job in about 1 week. The parts came out perfect. It is a family owned business and the quality of their work, the way everyone was helpful and the promptness of the work leads me to recommend them without qualification.

In addition to this if you have multiple sets or many pieces to be coated they will quote you a set estimate. I also plan to have them thermally coat my B35 exhaust manifolds this Spring and I expect that they will do this at an excellent price point also.

Regards, Jon Iverson