Norway Targa 2020

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
To all BMW enthusiasts Europe.....my cousin from Holland, Rob Niewenhuis, puts on a Targa somewhere in Europe every year. Next year is it in Norway. Looks like a really cool route. He is doing a pre-drive soon with the actual event to be held next year June-July 2020. The link is in Dutch so you will need a traslator most likely if know don't know Dutch. Rob has a Z3 but I think it is open to anyone that wants to attend, I'm sure coupes will be more than welcome. If you tell him you know me I am sure he will let you in on the drive. I am not going unfortunately. I just thought I would share this because it looks like a great event and cool route through Norway.

http://www.z3forum.nl/forums/topic/...atour-viii-28-juni-tm-11-juli-2020-noorwegen/

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone thinking about shipping cars over there to do this...?
Before anyone starts making plans please PM me for my cousins info to see if you can get in. It is limited to 20 drivers. I already gave Luis the info so let's see what the response is to him and go from there. Good luck, wish I could go!

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
For sure. Snappcar.nl (has English website) has some. Also some commercial companies.
All sorts; Cheap as a Renault 4tl for 70 euro's a day, or a porsche 365 for ~300.

Last edited: