NOS spoiler on EBay Germany

Ohio Jon

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not mine, but I wish it was. A little pricey, but when the last time you saw a NOS spoiler? Good reference on how to mount the replicas.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E9-CS-CS...orm:E9&hash=item41b7578ced:g:pc4AAOSwImRYIf4z

NOS CSL spoiler 2.jpg NOS CSL spoiler.jpg NOS CSL spoiler 3.jpg NOS CSL spoiler 1.jpg

PV-ALPINA

Reaction score
The question is if this one is a copy or an original one. I have the last one bought from BMW in Germany in the 90-ties and it has a BMW motorsport plaque attached to the inside, which this one is missing.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
The question is if this one is a copy or an original one. I have the last one bought from BMW in Germany in the 90-ties and it has a BMW motorsport plaque attached to the inside, which this one is missing.
yes, what pv said about the GMBH ID tag...I should dig mine out off the top shelf and take a snap if someone pm's me wanting it

boldy330

Reaction score
hi, I have 2 original spoilers with plaques, one has the plaque inside and believe it or not the other has the plaque outside, don't no why? it looks odd! LOL but correct best j

Ohio Jon

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, Please post pictures of yours with the plaques. It will be a good reference to help ID an original vs. a replica for those of us looking for the real thing.

Daniel Sweden

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello,
I have one that looks like this with the BMW 7 number ticket on the inside.
It sat on a 2800 I bought the car also had CsI rear seats and a CsI like the front spoiler and a map reader lamp for passenger mounted in the wood on the instrument panel
what cars were delivered with this, or which cars have this as an optional extra?
(Maybe it is ridiculous to cover the number with a pencil eraser) I do not know Newbie here
Rebuke me if you want to
DSC_0132.jpg DSC_0134.jpg
Sincerely Daniel

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Daniel, that rear spoiler looks original with the parts# sticker (Needs some TLC). What about the rubber lip. Still in good shape? This was an E9 extra, could be ordered on a new delivery car or later as an add on and standard on the last lot of CSL's.
The front spoiler could be original too (I'm guessing based on the rear spoiler being original). If that's infact original and in good shape, it's rarer to come across than the rear spoiler. Again an E9 extra and standard on the last 167 CSL's.
The rear seats if original CSL, then that's cool! Don't recover them to match your front seats. Recover your front seats to match the rear. That would be a cool alternative.
Last but not least, the map reading lamp! If it's original, that's a CSL special and very rare to find specially with the fixture.
If all this just happened to come along with your 2800 (for no extra price), then you have plenty of (extra) reasons to smile.
Welcome to the magnificent E9 world.

Daniel Sweden

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thank you so very much for the answer
The car I bought was only a bad car spare parts
it was very funny parts with the car
4 new bilstine`s and Csi engine with spray and cables
but unfortunately it was of course as it is usually with the body
and it turned out that there were two right rear Csl seats
I actually have several E9's this is my best items
during braking renovation
Once it is ready for some color
I will post more pictures when I started with the renovation of the real
mvh Daniel

Attachments

• DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 173

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keep it coming Daniel. There is nothing like some blood sweat and tears working on your own E9's and making your dreams come true. So many here have been working on their cars and improving year after year. That what binds us together.
"It's not the destination, rather the journey, that turns us on"
Keshav

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Daniel,
Can you post a picture of your map reading light? My very standard 3.0CS also is equipped with a 70's style flexible reading light, but i have no clue if my lamp is a cheapo but functional lamp, or a thing to cherish.....