NYC Cars and Coffee -- May 20

jbeinhor

Reaction score
Hi All --

I wanted to invite everyone to the first cars and coffee in NYC proper in perhaps the last 10 years. Please find below the invite and info:

---

Friends and fellow enthusiasts:

I hope you will save the date and join me on May 20 for something a bit unexpected ... cars and coffee IN NEW YORK CITY!

Please email me if you are interested in bringing a car to display or becoming a sponsor for this first of its kind event -- otherwise, I hope to see you at the 15th Street entrance to Prospect Park in Brooklyn, starting at 8AM, for an amazing morning of cars, coffee and more.

Details to follow.

Yours in motoring,

-Jeff

Save the date.jpg

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Hi Jeff...

I don't believe we've met. A novel and courageous idea. Particularly in the parking challenged, bedroom community of Prospect Park West. Yet, I'm intrigued. I'll be in touch.

Chuck

jbeinhor

Reaction score
Thanks, Chuck! Will be a few E9s in attendance! Please use the link to register!

Roger S

Reaction score
Thanks, Jeff. I appreciate your effort; PM sent.

For those who know Prospect Park, although it has a zero car policy, this event has been approved. Jeff has been involved in the planning and judging of some of the tri-state areas most tasteful and exclusive car shows, including the Americana Concours d'Elegance, which has been attended by members of this forum.

With respect to the venue, Prospect Park was designed by Olmsted and Vaux after completion of Central Park. Prospect Park was considered by them, and others, to be their masterpiece.

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
I have submitted pics of two cars. Its possible i may only bring one if I can't find a 2nd driver. Best, Chuck

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
On the off hand the conversation turns slow, you might ask if anyone knows anything about a 1974 Jade Green E9 last titled to Robert Lieber in 1988 in NYC and apparently stored for quite a few years. I’d love to get some background on my car. I’d also love to chat with the PO or, you know, maybe slap them around a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk