Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow!

784DB385-A394-4321-8502-4A04C70BB653.jpeg

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Has a nice little upgrade on the parking brake handle moving from round plastic to square leather? If the whole arm was swapped from an e24 then the entire arm is stronger :). Needs rubber strip on rear bumper and the weatherstripping on the door surround is missing. No proper "for sale" shots though. looks nice but some shortcuts taken in the interior- strange wood thing going on there on the dash.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Say, I have a question about the side view mirrors. It seems to me that they are farther forward than a NA car, but further back than a Euro car. Is this a unique location? Or just something I haven't seen yet?

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Say, I have a question about the side view mirrors. It seems to me that they are farther forward than a NA car, but further back than a Euro car. Is this a unique location? Or just something I haven't seen yet?

Yeah, that looks like a custom mirror location based on owner preference. I would be surprised if it provided better visibility than the Euro location, otherwise the Germans would have placed them there. When I get around to doing mine, I plan to stick with the proper Euro location.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
+1 That is my plan as well.
My euro coupe has the mirrors in the proper euro position. Great location for a six footer like me. Recently drove a friend's American 2800CS with the mirrors in the proper American position. Terrible location even for a six footer.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ya, looks like maybe ran out of money on doing the dash wood?

May be a very good price if the sucker is solid w/no evident rust:

00r0r_g1jFrJY0nLP_1200x900.jpg

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has a nice little upgrade on the parking brake handle moving from round plastic to square leather? If the whole arm was swapped from an e24 then the entire arm is stronger :). Needs rubber strip on rear bumper and the weatherstripping on the door surround is missing. No proper "for sale" shots though. looks nice but some shortcuts taken in the interior- strange wood thing going on there on the dash.
My '73 USA car has that square plastic E-Brake handle.

Attachments

• IMG_7947.JPG
    IMG_7947.JPG
    383.7 KB · Views: 227