Odds and Ends for e9

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a few odds and ends for my e9 that need to make out of my garage. First I have a

Bavarian Autosport Cover like the NOAH type, soft on the inside and weather proof on the outside, cost over $200 will take $160 plus shipping to your location.

Front strut bar custom made by Orangener see thread http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4773&highlight=Andreas+gruber it costs $485 will take $325, plus shipping to your location

Drivers side door, OEM replacement still in stock black primer, heavy package and will need to be freight shipped door cost $250 plus freight shipping typically $85-$175 depending on location.

Front Center Kidney grill NOS never mounted $275 plus shipping

Inbox me with your questions, I will take paypal or money orders first come first serve will be posting other bits and pieces over the next few weeks. Thanks for reading, David

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi David,

I will take the car cover. I have been meaning to pick one up. Unfortunately my car is parked in the driveway at the moment. I can't think of a more deserving reason for a car cover. :)

slapshot

Site Donor
Reaction score
David,
I sent you a PM on Monday morning, before anyone else, as far as I can tell. Here is our conversation:

"Hi David,

I am interested in your door and strut brace. Could you please tell me more about the door. I am in Canada, any idea how much shipping would be to Cambridge Ontario, N1R 1V1?
Feel free to call me at 519-267-4410 or if you would like, give me your number and I can call you.

Paul"

Reply from David: "Let me check and I will let you know, thanks David"

Sent by me Tuesday morning at 8.15: "I also have an address in Niagara Falls, New York, 14303, that I can use.

Paul"

You never got back to me about the door or shipping. Now you sell the door and brace to someone else?? WTF??

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
Slapshot,

Please don't assume that you were the first to inquire. Also, there's always the possibility that someone else just messaged the seller and said "I'll take it, what's your Paypal address?"

In this case, both of these things happened. Max

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
That's exactly what happened. I asked for paypal info and send payment for door right away. Didn't care about shipping. then he got me a shipping quote and pay for that. Thanks David