OEM E3/Bavaria AC Console & Face Plate (Ebay)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

This is my listing. These are all original parts, not reproductions. The face plate is in good shape but has been slightly re-drilled. It hasn't been ruined to fit a single DIN radio thankfully. The holes will still easily support a vintage post style radio.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232072543384?

IMG_3764.JPG

Mods - Please delete if you don't want me to refer to my eBay listing.

Personally, I like seeing the cross references to relevant EBay ads. I don't regularly scan eBay ads like some folks do (shocking right?). I picked up something from eBay posted here this week. If the classified section was riddled with updates it could get out of hand, but we rarely have more than one page of current postings.

As a seller, sometimes it is nice to use EBay. If you have several interested members that you consider "BMW Friends" and you want to give everyone a fair chance, EBay is helpful.

I am also using EBay for a few key parts that are in high demand, to intentionally make more money as your post suggests. For my part out, that allows me to sell everything else at a good price, lower than what eBay would bring in. That works for me because it is my goal to break even. Other people may have different motives.

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This auction ends this afternoon. If nobody bites I will clean up the face plate and hit it with texture paint.