O'Fest

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
They may not have a Concours as I heard only four or five cars registered can you tell from the website? I can ask Schlossman at the CCA. I will not be going.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Let me check. If they cancel I will ask for a refund. Thanks for the heads up. I assume you are not going?

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Think Car Week in Monterey stole O'Fest Forever's Concours thunder. Same thing happened to SoCal Vintage in 2016.

We are not attending O'Fest Forever.

We'll see what the BMW CCA National Board decides.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is what I just got back
"Here is the response we received from the club President. While we are still awaiting official word to cancel it, it does look like that will be happening due to lack of participation. Once the board tells us officially, we will send out an email to all 8 of you. It will explain how to cancel and of course your money would be refunded but we do hope that you will still consider coming. We have 100 cars for display."

Does this mean that 100 will still be at the Concourse? I am reconsidering taking my car. It will be pretty expensive $525 for the event and another $400 to rent a trailer. Not sure I would get $925 out of this event. My initial reason for going was to re-unite my car with the two original owners but Ron, the original owner had a fall and is in re-hab so he will not make it.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
You folks are welcome here in western NC hills...84 degrees, humidity way down, and its my birthday Friday. Lots of room, roads, and good food! Or even next weekend...): Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Sorry about O'fest...