Original repair manual(s)

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
image.jpeg
A good E9 friend just asked me to gauge if there is any interest in 2 original repair manuals, no reprints, for E3/E9, in English. According to him, although the repair manual says E3, it's for both the models. One is brand new still wrapped, the other one is new too but not in its original wrapping and the 1st page is slightly scruffy. He would like €100 each, negotiable. My friends English is, well, it's not!!!
So please write me if you have any questions and I'll get you an answer right away. If it comes to a sale, you would pay him the agreed price directly and he'd mail it directly too. Although he didn't mention it, mailing charges will apply too. He is a good friend since decades so I can vouch for him.
Keshav

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Still for sale. Make an offer. Comprehensive info and answers for all those minute details.
Keshav

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Any potential buyer needs to know if each of these duplicate manuals contains the entire Band 1 and Band 2. They would also like to know the latest update, listed at bottom of each page such as 1/76. If only the early single volume book it won't cover injection, later transmissions and wiring diagrams for later coupes. And I don't see the yellow dividers but maybe they are there. I don't know how hard it is to find the proper four ring binder size either but empty blue binders don't exist. GLWS

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not wanting to leave HB's concerns or that of others, unanswered, I wrote my friend and received the following answer.

"1. These are not duplicates. Original prints sold directly from BMW.
2. Identical to the 'Blue' books from BMW except for the blue binder.
3. Has all the models to include the 3.2CSL/ 73 onwards and the E3 /75 onwards.
4. This is the book with ALL the info, from capital 11 thru 71 with all technical details, electric schematics, brakes, axels, gearbox and body.
5. Yes, there are no blue binders nor the yellow dividers which weren't in the packet when bought new from BMW.
6. On the open set, a few pages have bent ears or light discoloration but not out of use, just time taking its toll. The sealed set is intact. This is a 'don't judge the book by the cover'!
7. Some added pics too".

I sincerely hope that it covers anyones concern. Since we are all on this forum to fulfill our addiction and share our passion and not here to make money or profit as such. Which is why I want to insure that however large or small the item may be in value, we share our knowledge and answer to the best of our ability.
Keshav

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg