Orinda Classic Car Show

bjshafer

Reaction score
Bay Area Coupers: mark your calendars for September 25th

The 6TH Annual Orinda Classic Car show is on Saturday September 25th. It’s free admission and runs from 10 until 2pm at Orinda Motors and on the surrounding streets. For you multi-taskers, you can hit the Farmer’s Market and then check out some cool cars and great exhibits.

I will be there with Brunehilde ('72 Polaris CSi). It would be great to have a few coupes present to stand up to all the 60's muscle cars that tend to dominate this show.

Also, for a small donation you or one of your kids can ride in the car of your choice in the parade that starts at 2:00pm and goes through the streets of Orinda.

All proceeds go to the Orinda Senior’s Around Town transportation program and other local charities.

If you or someone you know would like to show a car, contact Chip Herman: [email protected]

shanon

Reaction score
this is a nice casual show in my backyard for a good cause.
dress cool, two years ago it was HOT!

see ya there!

-shanon

shanon

Reaction score
Weekend Weather forecast: WARM! should be in the 90s.....dress, stay and always be cool ya'll

-s

shanon

Reaction score
I thought I'd share/post some local knowledge for those coming this Saturday:

I highly suggest from Marin/San Rafael Bridge/North Bay/Sacto Hwy 80 taking San Pablo Dam Road into Orinda from HWY 80-El Sobrante. Its the back way into town and very Coupe friendly ;-)

Take Appian Way exit to Valley View Rd.....see mapquest/google maps for directions. A nice scenic approach to Orinda (94563) from Marin/North Bay/Hwy 80.

....now gotta find some spacers for Elvis' new track shoes..doh!

-s