Pacific SharkFest in Monterey

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Four of us drove our e24s from the Portland area down to Monterey for the Pacific SharkFest last weekend. We took two days to drive down on 101 and 1, it was well worth it. There ended up being 30 cars and it was a fun filled weekend. They picked my car to be on display out on the pier next where we ate dinner Saturday night, the organizer seemed to love that it was a euro and that it was Arktisblau - a fairly rare color. My pick would have been between the early HennaRot euro and a beautiful euro M6. There were some really great cars and an even greater group of people.
IMG_5477.jpg
IMG_5485.jpg
IMG_5488.jpg
IMG_5489.jpg
IMG_5494.jpg
IMG_5495.jpg
IMG_5510.jpg
IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5529.jpg

Last edited:

Craig Bower

Reaction score
It was great to have you guys come down and join in on the fun. Your car certainly deserved to be up front stage that evening. Lots of great scenery, conversations and especially cars. Seemed like the time was too short to get everything in but it was a great time. These are some great photos (you did capture a glimpse of my car down by the green van).

I hope that we are able to get together again soon.

cb

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Craig,

I meant to post pictures of your car (pretty sure that's yours). As I mentioned above, I love that car - so did my friends. So original and such a great color! Plus, we had the only cars with headlight wipers! :)

IMG_5491.jpg
IMG_5500.jpg