Parker Spooner Award

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
parker award.JPG

I received this in the mail last week, The Parker Spooner Award from the CCA Oktoberfest. I had heard about this award but I had no idea that I won it. I was already extremely happy about winning a 1st place in the 'Clean' category at the Oktoberfest Concours, so opening the package and seeing this was great surprise. It makes all of those hours driving down to Monterey with my AC not working (it worked on the way home) all worth it.

coupelady

Reaction score
View attachment 20233

I received this in the mail last week, The Parker Spooner Award from the CCA Oktoberfest. I had heard about this award but I had no idea that I won it. I was already extremely happy about winning a 1st place in the 'Clean' category at the Oktoberfest Concours, so opening the package and seeing this was great surprise. It makes all of those hours driving down to Monterey with my AC not working (it worked on the way home) all worth it.
Way to go! What a beautiful trophy to boot. Yes cherish that one!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats Vince! Your coupe is gorgeous. Be honest though - did having windshield wipers seal the deal? :D

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It was such a great trip.

Lonny, thanks. You and Lou Ann gave me a lot of great pointers at the '13 Ofest!

Markos, yes, having wipers on the car definitely helped.:) I needed them for the first couple of hours on the way home. Thanks again.

Last edited: