Parting '73 Bavaria

ricsix

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am looking for a black driver's door interior armrest. Do you have one on the part-out?

Thanks,

Ric

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I have a complete, original (rusty) '73 Bavaria with all glass, 4-speed. It has Stahl headers. Pics to follow. Car is in Spartanburg SC. Thanks.

edit: The car sat in a salvage yard for years. Seats (cores), instrument cluster, switches, a/c core, shifter surround, shifter, trans, Weber carbs, orig head, steering gear box, brake booster, front/rear discs, strut tubes, f/r dampers available.
More to follow as dismantling progresses.
Buddha, you still with us?

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I have a complete, original (rusty) '73 Bavaria with all glass, 4-speed. It has Stahl headers. Pics to follow. Car is in Spartanburg SC. Thanks.

edit: The car sat in a salvage yard for years. Seats (cores), instrument cluster, switches, a/c core, shifter surround, shifter, trans, Weber carbs, orig head, steering gear box, brake booster, front/rear discs, strut tubes, f/r dampers available.
Hello, will you please give me the signal switch next to the wheel and relay and AC switch and any swich on the car I am clos to complete my E9 and I think all the switches are same with E9 let me know please.
thank you, Albert

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Hello, I need signal switch that goes right side of steering wheel, left side is wiper switch and right side is signal switch please answer me I need it
thank you

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, will you please give me the signal switch next to the wheel and relay and AC switch and any swich on the car I am clos to complete my E9 and I think all the switches are same with E9 let me know please.
thank you, Albert
I have a/c switches.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looking for the chrome wheel arch trim that was available on the early 2800s. I don't know if it was available on the later models, mine is a 72 Bavaria. I believe there was a subtle change in the arch and the early bits don't fit the latter models. If you have them I would like them.

Steve [email protected] 215.20.7687

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi. Is the center kidney available?
I have few center grill if you want it I will take a picture and you pick the one you like, but I like to exchange with parts if you have any, if you don't have, its ok I will give you what you want, I don't want any money, don't get me wrong it is in perfect condition but I couldn't sale, I post it for $100 but no one took my offer, but I see people sale it for $500 I don't know the difference, why people pay big dollar for one and same grill no one took for $100, that's why I offer for free let me know if you need one, E9 without center grill it is ugly.

buddha

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello all, I apologize for my absence. Poor health has kept me from the people and things I love for many years, and it's been worse lately. A few of you know it's the reason I haven't touched my coupe in the 11 years since purchase.

Dismantling is complete (by someone else) and I will have the inventory early next week. I'll respond to requests at that time. I request a little grace.

buddha

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello, please see parts at this link and let me know if you're still interested. I'm looking for the most efficient path. There were only a few cases of overlapped requests, but I'll honor the order posted. We'll be away visiting our son Wed-Sat. Thanks.