Parting out compete 72 3.0csi - ALL parts

EAGKnox

Reaction score
Body is very rusty on bottom, great roof and upper shell. It is a complete 72 3.0csi car, as well as a front clip with good nose and fenders from a 69. I have titles for both cars. Parts are in Knoxville, TN. Already sold may be the gas tank, dash, console sides and some belt moldings. Fuel injection is gone, there are carbs in it's place. Good parts are:
- Most of the interior trim - NO WOOD. Seats are complete, blue velour
- 7 magnesium wheels. 3 straight, two SLIGHT bends on inside, others a little more.
- Front and rear bumpers in straight condition, need very little work. I think they are Euro, as the car came over from Italy in 82. It still has the Italian plate on it
- All glass except windshield. Two rear windows.

I have not done any dissassembly yet, if someone wants the entire stash, I would let it all go for $2500. I will start pulling it down to the bare shell next weekend, 5/14.

execmalibu

Reaction score
I bought the dash and other parts...

Rich,

I bought the dash, tool box, gas tank and other parts....

RSPorsche

Scott this is the guy! You can have the Gas Tank!

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rich,

please let me know about the complete tank. i am also interested in the complete wood set. i know it is in bad condition ... i want a set to attempt a complete refinish / restoration ... in other words, i want a base to build off of.

drop me an email w/ pix + prices to
[email protected]

thanks
scott

EAGKnox

Reaction score
Exec, the stuff is yours. I will begin dissassembly soon. If the tank only needs to go to Georgia, it would make it easy.

Last edited:

EAGKnox

Reaction score
Over 30 PM's. I am trying to answer all. I will post stuff sold as I finish the deals. Thanks.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
philfjord,

i bought the rear view mirror a month ago. just thought i would give you the heads up. you might check with yellowbullet.