Parting out two 1974 3.0CS

yellowbullet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the process of parting out two 1974 3.0cs. One is very
restorable with minimum rust, the other with more rust. I'm selling
them as whole or in pieces. I'll be cutting up one this weekend if there's no response because I need the space. If anyone is interested in any particular body part, I can cut to their needs. Please PM me for any questions.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi:
Wondering if you have a decent set of trim moulding? I really need the 2 rear quarter trim however will take complete set if they are in nice condition.
Thanks
Harry Malkasian

yellowbullet

Reaction score
Bmw side molding

Hi:
Wondering if you have a decent set of trim moulding? I really need the 2 rear quarter trim however will take complete set if they are in nice condition.
Thanks
Harry Malkasian

Hi Harry, can you be more specific which molding you are talking about , I think I can help you. I have two complete 3.0cs parting out. Thanks Tommy.

gmad

Site Donor
Reaction score
rear console

Tom,
I called you a couple of weeks ago about the rear seat console, (or whatever we call the middle section of the rear seats). I have not heard from you. Can you reply or call me at 604 328 7901 please.
Thanks,
Graham

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Belt trim for thedoorsand rear quarters.I believe they are the same as my 2000cs.
Thanks again
Harry

yellowbullet

Reaction score
Hi:
Thanks
Harry Malkasian

Hi Harry, I have two complete sets of trim moulding for the CS Coupe. Send me your email, I'll take pictures for you. Tommy.

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
CS Parts

Hi Tom

Do you have the cover piece that closes in the steering column - number 1 on the attached diagram. Part # 51451826396

24.png

Thanks,

Doug

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
When you add that coupe to the registry as parted out, the only picture shoulf be a VIN tag

Last edited:

chicane

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the process of parting out two 1974 3.0cs. One is very
restorable with minimum rust, the other with more rust. I'm selling
them as whole or in pieces. I'll be cutting up one this weekend if there's no response because I need the space. If anyone is interested in any particular body part, I can cut to their needs. Please PM me for any questions.

Don't forget to enter the VIN's in the registry before you let them go... :)

w. chen

Reaction score
74 3.0cs trunk parts

hi, i am looking for the quarter panel (left and fright) covers, covers over the wheel well (left and right)shock towers and the panel covering the tail panel all inside the trunk. thanks.

w. chen

yellowbullet

Reaction score
hi, i am looking for the quarter panel (left and fright) covers, covers over the wheel well (left and right)shock towers and the panel covering the tail panel all inside the trunk. thanks.

w. chen
Hi Chen, I have what you want. If you are serious , you have to act fast because the car is heading the junk yard in about a week time and their is a lot of cutting. Thanks.

gmad

Site Donor
Reaction score
tom, give me a call

Hi Tom,
Thanks again for the rear armrest, its going to look nice. Do you still have the toolbox you mentioned? Also, I need the drivers side headlight cover. It is the detachable metal piece you take off to access the headlight. If you have good 'elephant skin' from the trunk, I am also interested in that.

Thanks,
Graham
604 328 7901

w. chen

Reaction score
hi, are they in good condition? please pm me with price and condition. thanks. also looking for left fender grille in good condition. w. chen

shanon

Reaction score
Howdy,

Got any of the interior door lever bolts? They have a taper to them....

-shanon