parts car and tons of parts for sale in Orange County, ca

jamesw

Reaction score
I would like to buy the trunk elephant skin lining. I am not local but would like them if not spoken for and if a forum member can ship them to me in TX. Willing to pay for the service thanks!

James

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
There were a set of DCOE45's pictured but perhaps sold

Mike sold the DCOE's, motor and cam. I wanted the one piece intake manifold for my triples.

FYI - Someone should grab that Stahl header if it is still available. Mine looked like that before I had it coated. A little inspiration:

www.performancecoatings.com

32471749564_ca958000af_b.jpg

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I sent him a PM about the headers, I have a set but they were fit to a Bavaria, so I might be better off with these?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I sent him a PM about the headers, I have a set but they were fit to a Bavaria, so I might be better off with these?

Realoem shows the downpipes are the same across e3/e9/e12. I just looked it up yesterday because I have a buyer for mine.

KARNUT1

Reaction score

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
UPDATE: I have two ads on CL, one for 2002 parts and the other for coupe so it's been overwhelming. Sorry if I have not responded to everyone, correspondence via text is best. sold parts include: triple webers/Korman intake, BBS RA staggered set, Alpina set, schrick cam, and stahl headers. I still have two extra BBS RA's (16x7, 16x8), 14" Alpina's, two engines 3.0cs dual webers, parts car has plenty left and I have several boxes of parts accumulated over last decade. Prefer to avoid shipping so will try to work with local folks first.