parts for sale

stphers

Reaction score
I am downsizing my storage unit due to 4 rent increases over the last 2 years SO I am selling off a lot of parts, both used and new

Not too many E9 parts ( saving some for the restos that I do ) but have some, mostly E21, lots of E30 stuff and other models

I am not going to list everything here, the list would be far too big. PM me for whatever you are looking for and I might have it. Parts will be going for decent prices as I want to clear this stuff out

Door lock and key sets, trim, lights, engine bearings, gaskets, ( this is what I can see while typing this ) plus lots of other stuff

Let me know

Thanks, Rick

F

flightning1

I am downsizing my storage unit due to 4 rent increases over the last 2 years SO I am selling off a lot of parts, both used and new

Not too many E9 parts ( saving some for the restos that I do ) but have some, mostly E21, lots of E30 stuff and other models

I am not going to list everything here, the list would be far too big. PM me for whatever you are looking for and I might have it. Parts will be going for decent prices as I want to clear this stuff out

Door lock and key sets, trim, lights, engine bearings, gaskets, ( this is what I can see while typing this ) plus lots of other stuff

Let me know

Thanks, Rick
hi, I just need a Windshield Wiper With ARM for my 70 E9 Coupe, probably Interchangeable with Other Models, but i am not familiar with Which ones, AND a Front Right Bumper Guard Chrome & Rubber... thanks, jdF NM USA

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Do you have any E9:
-Bumpers
-Bumper brackets
-Complete sun roof alluminum tracks and Handel
- front Grill
- Petri or MO Mo 38 or 40 bm wheels
- 16 inch staggered wheel with 11 offset