Parts Lot - 3.0cs/csi, Bavaria and 2002

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
if you are talking about the picture with the NOS packaging, they are 2002 parts.

i do have a pair for the 3.0 - one is in pretty good shape, the other shows pitting

Let me know if Stan doesn't take these. I am interested.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Peter -- if you are looking for something small, I plan to get the bumper from Richard this weekend at the PVGP. I might be able to grab what you are seeking and send it to you along with my gauges.

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
All,

Its been many a long day and night.... Still have folks to get back to. Thanks to those who have already taken a few things off of my hands and also to those patiently waiting. The inbox limit is a bit crippling at the moment (trying to keep record of who responded when and asking for what) so email might be a bit more efficient.

Write me directly at rysejones at g mail dot cm. I know i have to get back to a few folks re:

under dash panels, roundels, handles, chrome trim (2002 & CS), tranny, drive shaft, wipers, front bumper and rear bumper, mudflaps and rear trim panel... and a few more

Should lighten up after this weekend. The car is almost done (needs to be for saturday) and work will be lightening up...

Richard

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
And god willing, i'll be in pittsburg this weekend so if you are planning on attending the PVGP and want to make a purchase let me know and i'll bring along as much as i can.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Richard -- I want the rear bumper, and the under dash/under steering wheel panel. Please bring them to the PVGP.

I am also interested in the interior door trim pieces, if Stan doesn't buy them.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hood grilles?

I need a decent pair of hoods grilles... Help a brother out?
Sent a couple emails so far with no response.

Thanks!
Steve

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Hi Richard -- I want the rear bumper, and the under dash/under steering wheel panel. Please bring them to the PVGP.

I am also interested in the interior door trim pieces, if Stan doesn't buy them.

Cold evenings are screwing up my paint plans. Still trying to make it up on sunday if i can get everything back together tomorrow. Feel free to swing by on the way up to Pittsburgh if you'd like. I'll be up early.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello-
Thanks for the reply to my post looking for hood grilles.
I'd like to buy one of them from you.
Please let me know how much and how to pay and let's get that thing over here. I'm Seattle area, 98074 zip for calculating shipping cost.

Much appreciated!
Steve

Last edited:

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
Do you still have the accelerator pedal? What is the price including shipping to 12186?

Mine cracked several years ago and I bought a new one from BMW, but it is not the same as the original. The mounting to the floor pan is different. Thanks.

Your message Inbox is full and rejected my PMs several times.

IS3FIFTY

Reaction score
hood vent grilles

@Bimmerboy73
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. You may want to delete some old messages :)

Do you have any hood vent grille left? I'd take either side. What condition and how much delivered to 92127?
Cheers,