Parts needed

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
Hi All,

Here’s a few items that I’m looking for, I can purchase or trade, if you’re looking for something that I have.

1) 7each, plastic head screws, head light access cover plate.
2) 2 new seals for the plates
3)horseshoe shaped engine compartment seal. ( I also heard that there’s a substitute, from another car that works)
4)windshield gasket
5)trunk seal

I have a lot more items that I need, but focusing on the front end.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Walloth Nesch. German company. Their shipping is pricy at a fixed $48, I think. But it is lightning fast and always packed extremely well. As long as you are buying enough stuff, the shipping charges erode pretty quickly.
https://www.wallothnesch.com/en/

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I had good luck with WN as well, very organized business. Importing into the us is a bit of a scam, be ready for extra costs from UPS. My $1300 order costed same flat rate from WN, but ups charged additional $70 to import.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had good luck with WN as well, very organized business. Importing into the us is a bit of a scam, be ready for extra costs from UPS. My $1300 order costed same flat rate from WN, but ups charged additional $70 to import.

UPS I think has to collect any US customs taxes on large orders.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've never run into that with WN. I typically order parts in very inefficient batches of about $400 to $600 at a time. This ensures that I pay for shipping over and over again. :eek:

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
I have #3 in Orange, CA, (hood foam). foam style, not Mylar. new condition

714-402-2609
I wish I saw this
I have #3 in Orange, CA, (hood foam). foam style, not Mylar. new condition

714-402-2609
hi Mike,

I was able to order the horse shoe shaped seal and the foam that’s placed in the hood cavities, let’s see what shows up. Thanks for reaching out!