Parts of Bmw E3 2800 1971

BavariaE32800

Reaction score
Hi, everybody. My name is Sergio Arauz. I life in Costa Rica, Central America. This is my first time in this forum. Well, I have a 1971 Bmw E3 2800, 4dr. I want to restore my car with because it's very rare in my country. In fact, only 4 are running in this moment. If you know something about parts to sell me, please write me. I can to buy online. Ok, everybody, thanks foy your time. See ya!

BavariaE32800

Reaction score
Hi, everybody. My name is Sergio Arauz. I life in Costa Rica, Central America. This is my first time in this forum. Well, I have a 1971 Bmw E3 2800, 4dr. I want to restore my car with because it's very rare in my country. In fact, only 4 are running in this moment. If you know something about parts to sell me, please write me. I can to buy online. Ok, everybody, thanks foy your time. See ya!

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is a Bavaria part I picked up my mistake a few years ago. It may be useful if you have rust in the front shock tower area. Part #123.062 (last six digits of BMW #). It is for the right side, visible from top.

RepairPlate.jpg

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is a Bavaria part I picked up my mistake a few years ago. It may be useful if you have rust in the front shock tower area. Part #123.062 (last six digits of BMW #). It is for the right side, visible from top.

RepairPlate.jpg

BavariaE32800

Reaction score
PaulinPa said:
What parts do you need?

Hi Paulin. Thanks for your time. In fact, I need all parts of clutch kit. Like master n slave cylinder of 2800. In this moment, my car is automatic, but I want to change my gearbox for a manual. For example, I have a Getrag 262/4, 4spd with LSD 3.46 25%. Anybody knows something about 3 webber on M30 2.8L?

shanon

Reaction score
Hello,

A few questions:
Which three 'Webers' do you have? Does it run well?
Do you know the 'history' of the car, where it came from, previous owners, etc. Does it have headers or stock exhaust?

If it has "Triple Webers", it may have some additional work done to the motor or head. Or need it. Extra motor info important information to have in hand when 'tuning it'.

good luck!
-shanon

BavariaE32800

Reaction score
Thanks Shanon. Ok, this is the history. When I bougth this car, it didn't running. It has problems with brakes. And the principal problem is in the engine. The head gasket was broken, but I bougth a brand new Victor Reinz. Another issue is on the carburation system. The last owner changed twins Zenith by central carb. Isn't a Webber. I think this is a japan carb. This is the reazon that I want to change those pieces.

In the case of webber, I want to put on my car 2 or 3 webber. But I want information about that. Rigth now, I don't have any webber in my hands, but I wanna buy :)