Parts wanted 1972 CSI!

PaulB

Reaction score
Hello – looking for
manifold pressure sensor
Auxiliary air regulator
Any chips if you don’t have these parts on other places I might be able to contact thank you so much!
9C3C38A6-4C59-426C-B61C-A35143C9D2D0.jpeg
9C3C38A6-4C59-426C-B61C-A35143C9D2D0.jpeg

PaulB

Reaction score
No not tested , just told the needed to be replaced . What usually happens are these parts rebuilt to some level?

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
You can test the MPS with a vacumn tester. The air slides valves can be tested in a pot of hot water and thermometer. Before you go buying/rebuilding rare, costly parts you should be absolutely sure you need those parts and aren't just chasing ghost..... Ask me how I know...

Bejoe16

Reaction score
I may have some of these parts. Was trying to keep the entire intake together. But may sell these separately

Wladek

Reaction score
You can test the MPS with a vacumn tester. The air slides valves can be tested in a pot of hot water and thermometer. Before you go buying/rebuilding rare, costly parts you should be absolutely sure you need those parts and aren't just chasing ghost..... Ask me how I know...
Yes, mechanically with vacuum tester & electrically (2 separate coil windings) with multimeter (resistance).
Thank you for posting pics of your coupe,
can you comment which colour is it ?
thanks
look like Baikal Blue

bmwski

Reaction score
Hey I have a working d Jet slide valve $250 + shipping. And a manifold pressure sensor (not tested ) $100 +shipping. If interested please PM me.