Pedal clip

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm looking for the particular type of circlip for the end of the accelorator shaft

For the late model with a 10mm shaft. It's not listed in the parts book, although another similar clip is for the earlier model (07129934208), but it is for an 8mm shaft

My original clip was lost during restoration and i've had a tough time finding a replacement

Can anyone help or direct me to a supplier ?
28449-ph-05-ne-medium.jpg

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
That looks like the clips used in the power steering reservoir though larger.......I have my E24 reservoir apart so will see what the diameter is.

I have found that some of these parts can be sourced from hobby shops that deal with RC planes etc. Look at a few on line, may get lucky.

Look at the Bellmetric website as well.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks chaps for the advice

Koopman - thank you for tracking this down. That's the one. I'll get onto Jaymic to see if this will fit the 10mm shaft. I appreciate the effort in tracking this down

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Another option that may be better. Ebay Item number 372545827417.
CROSS MY FINGERS.

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to try and solve this for me Koopman. I think the ebay part is a 6mm diameter, so too small unfortunately.
In the meantime i've found that a VW part might work, and will only cost me 36pence.