Petri 380mm steering wheel

I hope I am not cutting in, but, which is the true 'correct' wheel for a CSL, the Frankenstein, or this one, or both?

I ask, as I have a friend with a 'Frank', that has been recovered rather badly.
Does anyone offer a recovering (proper) service?

Or can he buy this one and no points deduction? He is aiming for a Platinum car ( ;) )

Regards,
Alberto
 
The first 169 had the Momo Alpina wheel, the injected CSLs used a 38cm Petri in leather as @Markos will tell you. The 38 in foam is an affordable alternative and apparently came a bit later. The 40cm is also foam, I have one and love it.
 
Thanks for the +ve comments. FWIW I also have another 380 original Petri rim that has been professionally recovered in black leather. It really is very nice indeed.
 
Back
Top