Petri fanaticism

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had a package coming from Germany, USPS tracking showed it in Huntington Beach. It did not arrive and when I checked the next day it was in NY, headed back to Germany. They never got it to my door, left no delivery notice or anything.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
this happened to me from KHM when i ordered my carpet. luckily KHM called me and i tried to go get it, but the post office had already shipped it back. no delivery notices what so ever

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had a package coming from Germany, USPS tracking showed it in Huntington Beach. It did not arrive and when I checked the next day it was in NY, headed back to Germany. They never got it to my door, left no delivery notice or anything.
You are probably right, Chris. Let's give it another few days and if they are still AWOL on Monday of next week, I will send Simon another 20 sets.

Simufly

Reaction score
I have a packeage waiting for me at home, (where I shall be on Saturday French ATCpermitting!) It seems like this is the package of screws from Dan.
Can the members who requested a set(s) PM me with their name and address and I wll endeavour to get them out early next week.

Simufly

Reaction score
Ok team UK and EU!
The pack from Dan has arrived at last! I have already shipped some sets but if you wanted one or more please let me know ASAP with your address. I will endeavour to get them off before the weekend as I am away again for two weeks from Saturday.
Simon.

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
Many thanks Dan and Simon for this, another niggle tidied up

:)

IMG_4126.JPG

Simufly

Reaction score
For the forum EU/UK members who wanted a set of these excellent washers and screws, please PM me with your address and I will respond.
The first package (which we thought was lost as it ended up in South America) did eventually turn up!
Consequently I now have large stock.