Petri hub covers

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,
a friend has made a new batch of Petri hub covers in both, Csl length and standard coupe length. Same perfect quality as when I had offered Csl hubs a while back.
Cost €75 each for either length plus shipping. If interested please pm.
Attached pic for those who might not know the type.

Keshav

E9F536D6-023F-4694-BA0A-C5EB98A1E171.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is my understanding that these are all dried up at the moment. As @Tyson and I know, shipping from Germany to the US has been a bit tricky as of late. Both he and I have had packages hovering in the ether for 30+ days. I have another round of rare parts headed my way, that I'm just hoping find my doorstep.

mmccusername

Reaction score
Just had two packages from Germany take close to two months with DHL. UPS was much faster but much more expensive.

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi
Hi all,
a friend has made a new batch of Petri hub covers in both, Csl length and standard coupe length. Same perfect quality as when I had offered Csl hubs a while back.
Cost €75 each for either length plus shipping. If interested please pm.
Attached pic for those who might not know the type.

Keshav

View attachment 107119
Hi Keshav, are these the ones that's been on German eBay?
I would also like a couple standard length, if available,
how much is the difference is between two lengths? Which would be shorter?
Thanks

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Why doenst someone organize a batch order for all who want one and have shipped to one person for reshipping in the US? Should save everyone time and money. I for one need one CSL length.

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Why doenst someone organize a batch order for all who want one and have shipped to one person for reshipping in the US? Should save everyone time and money. I for one need one CSL length.

Hi Dan,
What is the difference between CSL and standard? Which is shorter?
Thanks

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that's a good idea ... who all is in from the uSA? I see Dan needs one, who else? shipping across the pond right now is quite expensive for a small box ... getting several people together could make this beneficial for all interested.
Keshav, are they still available?

Last edited:

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Also, how much of the center splined part of the metal ribbed hub should extend past the cover? That is the part of the hub that connects to the steering column, correct?
And then the plastic cover is then close to the steering column top & bottom covers, correct?