Picked up the last finished Hardy and Beck wheel set yesterday.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There’s still some parts left but no finished sets.

beautiful wheels.....

4D6AB007-453B-47F0-BB26-16858B71DE88.jpeg

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
They are making another set for me now, but they will have to get barrels from Germany after this. They have sand cast centers.
All their front springs are gone, they have rear springs. Hardy & Beck has been sold to a very nice guy named Mohamed.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gorgeous! Awesome 3 piece design of an ALpina!

These are pretty nice alternatives too; too bad smallest they come is 18" diameter (SSR TF1):

titansilver_lrg.jpg

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
They are making another set for me now, but they will have to get barrels from Germany after this. They have sand cast centers.
All their front springs are gone, they have rear springs. Hardy & Beck has been sold to a very nice guy named Mohamed.

Very Nice Mohamed isn't interested in continuing to make the front springs?

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Don -- If Mohamed is going to discontinue making Hardy and Beck parts, are there going to be molds and dies and whatnot that he does not intend to use going forward? Perhaps some enterprising forum members could save them from the scrap heap.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i think they use BBS barrels, which they should be able to get from BBS here in ATL